PokerStars will arrive to Panama with some changes
PokerStars made some key changes to their schedule incluiding some guaranteed events.
We are only a month away from the start of the PokerStars Championship Panama to be held at the Sortis Hotel & Casino. After the series play at the Bahamas, the organization listened to the players and made some changes to the tournaments.
They decided that instead of offering 56 events, they would only offer 46. They also made this key changes:
- Eight re-entry levels for the most important side event.
- One re-entry for the the key side events.
- A $10,300 Second Chance High Roller on March 19
- Tournaments with extra small buy-in’s, bigger stack and longer levels
The shot clock is back for the $50,000 Super High Roller and for the $27,750 Single Day High Roller. But that is not all: There will be $600,000 dollars guaranteed on events with a $1,100 buy-in.
- $1,000 PokerStars National Championship – $400,000 Guarantee
- $440 PokerStars Cup – $150,000 Guarantee
- $220 PokerStars Open – $50,000 Guarantee
- $120 NLH – $20,000 Guarantee
- 2 x $120 Super Satellite to the National Championship – 10 seats guaranteed
- 2 x Freebuy Satellite with $20 rebuys to the $440 PokerStars Cup – 10 seats guaranteed